Monday, July 16, 2018

It’s Monday




Hello everyone it’s Monday the least favorite day of the week for many. At least that has been my impression anyway. I haven’t heard many say “Thank God it’s Monday.”

Monday is a great day if it is a three day weekend or you don’t work on Monday’s anyway. My last job when I first started working there I had Monday’s off for a while because I had to work Saturday’s. I have to say working Saturday’s was not much fun because most everyone I knew didn’t work Saturday’s and they were having fun. Having Monday’s off did the other affect knowing that you had the day off while others had to work.

The good thing of having Monday’s off was able to get things done that you couldn’t on a Saturday like making an appointment at the doctor’s or getting an oil change for your car.

When the opportunity arose I did change my work schedule where I got Saturday’s off. So then I got to enjoy going to work on Monday instead. I wonder how many would enjoy Monday’s better if they had to work on a Saturday or Sunday previously.

Whatever the case is have the attitude that you are going to enjoy Monday regardless how you have felt up to this point or how anyone else feels. You can be that person other’s look at and think why he or she so happy on Monday. Oh by the way drink another cup or two of coffee as well. Good Monday everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment