Saturday, July 7, 2018

You Are Important


Something I have to let you know that you are important. It is easy not to think so because what others have told you in the past but is true.

There is something special about each one of us regardless what we have done in this life. Other words no matter how many mistakes you have made your life is still important.

Let you know whether one person or many need to know about themselves this is true; I haven’t had a life where I thought that good about myself. I have lived in darkness a lot of the time but I work on getting victory to overcome.

It is important that we share our experiences with others especially those who have gone through many of the same experiences that we have.

Beginning today we can have the life we want to live and not what others believe we should live. It is our choice though whether continue the course we are on or turn another way.

If you know someone who thinks badly of themselves and doesn’t have hope let them know that taking their life isn’t the solution at all. Go get help from those you trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment