Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Changing World




We were created for a purpose in changing the world or at the very least those around the part of the world we live.

We don’t necessarily have to do big things as I have mentioned before but can be little things as well.

Remember to that not everyone can or should talk a lot. It is a purpose for some of course however your actions can speak more volumes than talking.

Those you see will watch your moves. I have had people tell me how much I have affected their lives without saying anything in regards to the areas they mention.

Be kind to others, have eye contact and smile as often as you can. Not always easy to do but good sound advice.

Remember to treat others like you want to be treated.
I am sure you are changing your part of the world without even realizing it. Keep up the good work. God bless and peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment