Friday, September 7, 2018

Going Out For Coffee


It doesn’t matter what you have when going out whether it is coffee, tea or some other drink however spending time is what is important.

Thursday morning two people from my mother’s church took her out for coffee just to chat and see how things are going with her. They told me that they do this every Thursday. Whether the person they meet has a good time or not they have a good time. I believe this is a good thing to do for sure.

What is great about our purpose is that we get the best out of whatever we are doing besides blessing the person or persons we meet. I am sure they get a lot out of whatever we share with them but we enjoy the ordeal as well. We can become better people ourselves by interacting with others. We all become greater people by the experience.

I encourage us all to spend time with others whether it is once a day, a week, or a month. The more we do this the more we know what our purpose is.

Friday night I am going to a Seattle Mariners game against the New York. I will not only enjoy the game whatever the score turns out but the time with my friend Tom. It will be like going out for a cup of coffee although it is a bit more expensive. LOL a good way to begin the weekend as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment