Monday, November 12, 2018

Joy to the World


I have to say once again one of my favorite Christmas songs is “Joy to the World”.

For me it is more than the words in this case it is the tune of the song. It sounds very victorious to me and I am sure it was the point by the writer of the music.

I have mentioned before there is how great to have joy in our lives and often we have to make the choice to do so because life isn’t always easy.

I believe it is important to sing songs of joy as well. The first verse of the song goes as this:

Joy to the world
Joy to the world
Joy to the world the Lord is come
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart prepare him room
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven and nature sing

If you have the time enjoy singing this song this week. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment