Tuesday, November 13, 2018

World Be Kind Day


Today (Tuesday) is considered world be kind day. It seems to me they now have a special day everyday now and this is what Tuesday November 13 is.

Actually being kind to others is not a bad idea every single day of our lives. We likely live longer or at least have less stress anyway. Also it is one of the great ways for us to live out our life of purpose as well.

I always hear where it is told that dogs are man’s best friend. I am sure dogs are very kind and it is a reason they are man’s best friend so let’s do what dogs do. I think to that many people like dogs more than other human beings but I prefer to like people more than dogs though there isn’t anything wrong with dogs I just see a lot more people. Yes I know that I am being sarcastic but why not still go this way.

So even though you may not always be kind make every effort to be kind to everyone today even those who make it hard to please. Who knows you may gain a new friend and you will have less stress as well. Doesn’t that make it worthwhile? Until next time enjoy the time being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment