Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Confidence


We all need to have confidence whether it is in ourselves or our governments, friends, or others.

Most people I think are good people or at least they try to be. The news or social media tries to make it seem so different than it ought to be.

I enjoy those who share positive thoughts and encouragements. I am glad that I am not the only one sharing encouragement every day.

If you are not on Twitter because you don’t think it is a good social media site I would differ. I get encouragement from several different people and most of them I don’t know at all on a personal basis. They are my friends now because of what they have done each and every day.

We need to be confident that we have a lot to offer others even when it is a small thing or you give one word.

May you have peace, love and joy today. Let your heart shine along with your smile. I know everyone that you meet along your path will be overjoyed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment