Sunday, July 8, 2018

Edify


Looking into the definition of edify I found the purpose to instruct or benefit others in areas of morality and spirituality. In the Bible it is to build others up. I truly hope that is what I am doing for everyone here.

I am not here to say that I have completed and perfected my life at all. In fact I have to say that I am in the same process as everyone else.

I have a group on Facebook that I started about a year ago where I give a scripture every morning to lift up those that are in the group. Most of the members are Christians however there are few that are not either. I hope at some point that they do become Christians but now that their lives are being changed in a manner that someday they will be. Also to encourage and lift up those who are Christians.

We all need to be edified daily whether it is reading the Bible or meditating on the word of God. The world is not an easy place to live even if you are blessed to live in a country like the USA.  I am not going to boast about being an American over a citizen of another country. I do know though that there are countries that are very difficult to live in. I am here to encourage you as must as my fellow citizens. It is important for me to be humble so that I can write this blog daily. I don’t go around saying that I am humble because if I do then I really not humble at all. Whatever I write here I do hope that you pass it on to others that you have contact with. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend and many blessings to you until next time. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment