Saturday, September 8, 2018

Finding Joy


I know that I have mentioned joy before on this blog however it is good to remember every once in a while.

Joy is like a lot of things it is something we have a choice to do. If we don’t think about joy we likely won’t be involved in it as often as we would like. Depending on our personality and those who we hang out with I am sure joy will happen.

That is another thing to choose joy we have to find the people that we know enjoy having a good time regardless what the day has been like.

I have to say that joy is a good way to end the day especially if the day has been going badly.

I have mentioned before about dealing with depression. For us to turn the tables on depression as I would call it is to decide to have joy. We can have that with friends or possibly by ourselves if no one is around. I have mentioned to before about laughter that it is good medicine so what we can do though may sound silly is laughing on our own. Might be a good idea to do in our car while we are driving alone especially when we are in heavy traffic; we can listen to our favorite music as well. We can sing to the songs whether we are good singers or not. It would be like singing in the shower. I am sure you find ways to have joy on a regular about it. basis. Do so again when the day has not been what you have liked it to be. I am sure you will feel good

No comments:

Post a Comment