Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother’s Day

I want to say Happy Mother’s Day to all you fantastic mothers. It is amazing that you go through pain of labor to have us, and you are the first one to see us. Of course, there are other times we give you pain as well. Also, I am sorry for your mother who may have lost a child much like my mother did. My older brother Dick died at the age of thirty-eight.

I am amazed that when we do well you go through all our sibling’s names before getting to ours, but have no problem saying our full name when we are in trouble.  Of course, saying “Wait tell your father gets home,” is good strategy as well.  We certainly straighten up than.

We appreciate you being there all the times that we need you.  Also, those times we don’t either.  If someone is mean to us, or someone is after us you are the mother bear that covers your babies.

I have an earlier blog in the archives that I wrote about my mother. It is likely back last November or December; so you read about the life about my mother before, during, and after of us children.

If you were not blessed with a wonderful mother, or you lost her at a very young age I am very sorry. Remember there may be an aunt, or older woman that took very good care of you.  Say Happy Mother’s day to them I am sure they would really appreciate you saying so.  Even if you do have a wonderful relationship with your mother, an aunt, or someone else you admire especially one that may not have any children will appreciate it as well.


Anyway I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, and Mother’s Day.  Say hello to them for me; even if I do not know them personally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment