Monday, December 22, 2014

New Beginnings



With December coming to the end and we are in holiday festivities we can think about the year 2014 turned out to be and look forward to 2015.

I wrote a lot about making changes in 2014 and I hope it went well for most of us. I think about 2015 and believe in new beginnings. It may be a new job or new relationships. For some it is adding new members to the family; either through marriage or a new child. New beginnings can also be a rebirth as well. It is having a new life; getting rid of an addiction or an attitude that has been carried for many years. Often we have family curses we have to overcome as well. We may think that we live a perfect life but it is not true at all. There are some things we have to realize that we live with on a daily basis that is not good for us.

There have been years where I have not liked this time of the year. I think why do people really party on New Year’s Eve.  Do they think things will get better in the New Year? Actually I think most people who party on New Year’s Eve just like to party, and it is a good opportunity to do so. You may be able to tell my insecurity is coming out or in another term I have gone through self pity on many occasions. It can be known as depression as well. A dark place I sometimes live in. A place I have lived in much more often than I would like too.  I see this as true time for new beginnings; 2015 can be a fresh start. We can live in light instead of darkness; we can be true champions than be wannabees. We can live the life we are meant to live. We can be true over comers. It is part of being champions.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday season. Reflect on 2014 and what you want 2015 to be. Of course, you do not have to wait the new beginnings can start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment