Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pictures of My hometown of Gig Harbor Washington


 
 
fishing boats in Gig Harbor looking across  to East Gig Harbor where I grew up. You can see the house I grew up in the center back with the grass yard
 



Looking to the right is the  on above picture is the city of Gig Harbor. The water is in the bay
of Gig Harbor. There is Mt. Rainier in the back ground.

Above another picture of Gig Harbor


 
 
Above is another look over toward East Gig Harbor. As you can see a very beautiful place. The house I grew up in is one of the few houses still standing  most of the houses have been built in the last few years. I hope you really enjoy these pictures and come to Gig Harbor someday. Now you know more when I talk about growing up in Gig Harbor                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                         
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment