Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Be Happy


In this age it seems though people are having a hard time being happy. I am sure most are looking to find happiness. One of the most popular songs a few years ago spoke about being happy, and include the words don’t worry. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

When it comes to marriage so obvious most are not very happy at all since the divorce rate is around fifty percent; also, means that current marriages are not so good either.

Regardless of our family situation while growing up even the best of us did not always feel happy. I know plenty of times I certainly did not; however, the whole thing about being happy it is a choice. You may be thinking well your life is good while mine is not so good and it is easy for you to say. I don’t think it is easy at all.

My life has not worked out exactly the way I would really like it to be; however, right now I am working on making that change. I am single so I know that I am not an expert on marriage at all but if you are unhappy in your marriage my recommendation is to do something about it. I am not necessarily talking about divorce but to speak to your partner if you have not already, and tell them you are very unhappy and something has to be done. The situation has to change especially if you have children involved. I am sure they can sense that either or both of you are unhappy. Also, does not help the children because I am sure they are not happy either.

I am sorry if I sound like that I am scolding you it is not my intention, and not the way my plan was when I figured to write this. So let’s put a smile on our faces and be happy.

 My intention is to encourage each other to be happy. Our world has so much unhappiness in it along with stress. So many things going on in our lives that we worry about things as well; I don’t have all the answers but we must make choices to change things. I know that for some that it has to do with their job, and for others has to do with money. Most of the time both of those goes hand in hand. I know my last job at the end was so tough I felt that I could not even make one mistake so I was so stressful. I enjoyed talking with customers; however, I was feeling my days were number and I was right only stayed a few more days. Nothing worse than going to a job that when you get there you can’t wait to go right back home; I felt that way for several weeks until the job was no more.

I believe the number one way to start to be happy beyond making a choice is to put a smile on our faces no matter the situation, and find someone to hug. Smiles and hugs I believe are two the best medicines we can have along with some good fun and laughter.

I really hope this helps you out if you are going through some hard times whatever they are. Until next time enjoy the rest of your week. At the very least don’t worry, and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment