Saturday, May 14, 2016

Starting a Relationship






Being in a relationship we all know is not an easy thing so starting one is not either. Again I have to say that I am far from being an expert on a subject however I am going to try with my life experience.

In fact I have to say that I haven’t started very many relationships if we are talking about between a man and a woman that leads to dating that leads to marriage. So I will be going by a limit of experience but observing what I have seen with other couples. Again this is from my view and chuckling a little bit I could be wrong but I might as well throw my two cents in.

My belief to start a relationship is to begin as friends. What I have observed with successful married couples though they are lovers most of all they are best friends. At some point you are going to go through a rough patch in your relationship and being best friends helps you out. Not that it solves anything or makes it any easier during the rough patches you should make it to the other end. My belief despite what I see going on in marriage across the board it is for the rest of our lives or at the point one of the partners passes away. On the other way you could say though we are both are alive our marriage is dead. I think that marriage and relationships can be saved if you think of yourself as best friends because love may no longer be part of the package but friendship can be. Also I believe couple can rekindle their love for one another. Unlike some people I can’t say how many because I really haven’t asked anyone but love is more than a feeling it is a choice by us to or not to love. Right here I will let you laugh if you have read up to this point.

Back to starting a relationship yes begins being friends. First of all don’t think about dating at all unless you both feel ready to do so. Don’t go into the whole thing thinking about marriage but being friends. Easy to do not all because I know the next time I start a relationship I may not follow what I am saying here at all but I still think it is good advice. Another thing is do not take advice of friends who  want to hook you up especially if you already know the person unless you have thought about them before your friends have told you. I have been suggested this before by a few friends that say we think this gal would be right for you. She is really nice and we think she likes you already. In these cases I don’t want to sound unkind however though the gals are nice I am not attracted to them. They don’t have to be beautiful in my mind but I still feel the need to be attracted to them. Other words though my friends feel they are doing me a favor they actually are not. On the other hand if it was a gal that I was attracted to but being afraid to approach her because I am thinking she may shoot me down than that is something totally different. I feel I should not go out with someone just to take the chance to see that something could happen. Actually once I did go out with someone and we spent time together because friends told me that she like me which was true however it turned out she had some hang ups and troubles she could not get through. She must have worked through the problems because later on I saw her and she was married. She looked very happy as well so she met the right person. I haven’t seen her now for many years so I do hope that they are still together.

Personally I feel that I am going to take advice from another close friend that I am going to meet as many women as possible and not try to be romantic just be friends. Without trying that special person the one to be me my life partner will come on the scene because I will not have expectations. Whether this will work or not I will find out and I will tell you when it does. So if you are looking to go into a new relationship take my words and work through them. I am not saying you will take my advice but I hope it works out that way.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment