Monday, June 6, 2016

Life of Purpose




Every day we wake up in the morning we should have a purpose for the day. I believe most of us have a purpose without thinking about it and going out doing it.

What I believe is that we should add onto our purposes. Also get new ones everyday as well. This is how we become the person we ought to be and our destiny flourishes. A few hours ago I was thinking that almost every day I go to my favorite coffee shop because they make my drink the way I like it plus they ask me if I want my usual drink and the baristas are pretty. However the number reason the baristas makes me feel like that I belong and enjoy seeing me. This goes for the other regular customers I see in the coffee shop as well. What I come away from this is that we should observe and listen to those around us no matter who they are. This could be young kids up to an old person or the pretty barista where we can learn something from them. Also a mother or a father on how they interact with their kids positive or negative; so what I see to continue in purpose is to take what I have learned from other people and not only apply it to my own life to pass it on to others. I see this as my major purpose in life to pass my knowledge and experience onto others.

I was reading a post a few minutes ago on FB where someone was complaining on how many kids are rude and they don’t open the door for others. The person who posted is handicapped and said those kids laughed at them as well. These days I do see some rude kids along with adults who haven’t grown up yet not doing polite things like opening a door. Those who do laugh under these circumstances need to learn a few lessons however I know kids who are nice but they don’t open doors either. I believe in their cases they are unaware in what they are doing. I have seen this happen with my nephews where they don’t open doors or let you go in front of them. This is how society is now. These days though there are other issues that are a lot worse; my advice instead of complaining or having a bad attitude because someone younger than you are not respecting you and not opening the door instead you open the door for them. It is possible they will get the point. If not at least you have tried and being a good sport yourself.

Today put your feet forward and become the person with some new purposes in your life whether the one I learned or some other ones. So I send off saying ”have a good day”.


No comments:

Post a Comment