Saturday, June 18, 2016

Make the Best of Life

Life does not always give us a fair shake that is for sure. There are days where we can plainly say it sucks however we need a way to make the best of it under even the worst of circumstances though not easy to practice.
When life decides to make it horrible for us this when we should rise up and say we challenge you. We are champions and we have purpose to live this life out and no one or circumstance will keep us down for long. Again I know easier said than done but what else can we do sometimes.
When we have those days that are horrible and really suck to the extreme I have decided this will not define me and I am going to keep my eyes open to see if someone comes across my path that I can make a better day for them or they for me.
Part of purpose and destiny is for us to look for divine appointments. You see we usually run into someone that we don’t know or we haven’t seen for a while. There is a reason for it beyond what we know sometimes. I know that part of my purpose is to give hope to those who are hopeless so the idea should be that each day I may see someone who needs hope. They may be have one of these days that just sucks and need to be reassured that things will get better whether for the rest of the day or for tomorrow. Remember each day is a new one and we can forget how yesterday went. Everyday can give us new comfort regardless of how we feel or things went today.
Another thought just came in my mind when the day is being tough to look into the eyes of people. You don’t have to stare just look for a moment and see whether you can see something that will make you feel better. Another idea is laugh and think I am an overcomer. I am going make this a wonderful day. I am not sure about those days where one thing after another happens other than take a deep breath and keep moving on.
My day is just starting so I will have to see if I have to take some of my own advice or not. In the meantime think positive even though everything sucks. I am going to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment