Saturday, October 8, 2016

Having Good Times


                                          My Home Town



 Gig Harbor My Town My Home Town

You gave me the memories in my mind and the love of the outdoors

Sailboats, motor boats and fishing boats

All types of sports like baseball, basketball and football to name a few

I know some have problem living in my town because it does not seem like a lot to do

I found a lot to do myself with the help of my best friends

Tacoma and Seattle are not far away

Can enjoy the life of the big city too

Still there is no place like you Gig Harbor

I know it isn’t easy sometimes living here

This is true when it rains like almost every day October thru January

It is nice when the sun comes out

I am used to the rain so no problem from me

I look outside and see Mt Rainier

The protector of our harbor

Really enjoy the good times the ones you have given me

I can’t thank you enough Gig Harbor my town my home town

No comments:

Post a Comment