Sunday, October 2, 2016

Inspiring Others


My goal is to inspire others on this blog in so many different ways. Whether it is with my memories, places to see and about specific subjects; I have mentioned that I want to expand on what I am doing here.

So I will continue writing in the same fashion as I have. In the last few months I have added poetry to my selections trying to do so at least once a week. I have recently seen some of my friends on-line writing some poetry that really inspires me too. So you ask what I am going to do next to expand my writing on this blog. Well the suggestion of a couple my friends I am going to start writing some short stories. Some may true stories that I have experienced myself or ones that I have heard throughout my life. These short stories on most occasions will be fictional however they will be based on true stories. Like all my writing I have done they will be to encourage and inspire. They may be informational as well. One of my friends text me a couple days with a suggestion; she asked me to write a story about a woman who is on a dating site but wants to scam the local men in her area with them giving her money. This we know this does happen not only with local women but those from other countries as well. Anyway a man from a foreign country writes her and the plan of scamming each man out of their savings she actually falls in love with one on the internet. I am sure this has happened but most of the time not. This friend of mine she wants to be sure that I send her a copy of this story when I finish writing it. You will get a chance to see to read it right here too.

I look forward to continue writing inspiring and encouraging posts in the same manner I have however adding short stories gives me not only a challenge but a way to encourage others in a different way. I hope this not helps all of you who I really appreciate reading my posts but new people to this blog. I thank you all very much and enjoy your week coming up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment