Thursday, October 6, 2016

Stepping Up




I know that I enjoy posting positive messages and here goes another one; at least toward doing something for our fellow man (woman).

Since we should all have a purpose in life the first step is to let others know that we are for them and we tell what we can do for them. Since we are unique individuals with our own gifting and talents that others can benefit from. Yes many of us have similar gifts however no one has exactly all the same ones we do. Also we can use these gifts in different and individual ways. For an example I am into encouraging others primarily through humor. I am sure others do the same way however not necessarily the same fashion as I do. In fact most of my humor is on the spur of the moment. I usually don’t use the same humor more than once especially on the same day. There are some jokes that I keep to use on occasions that I feel appropriate to do so but I can go weeks without repeating them.

Why we need to step up now is that the world needs us. The status of the world they need my humor or your compassion or whatever other talents and gifting’s that you have. As a saying I have heard several times “We were born for this time”.  The reason we are here in 2016 is that the people of this time need us. It doesn’t matter what generations they are. The children need our wisdom and experience, the parents need our help with their children and the elderly need to know that someone really cares.

Here in the United States we have the Presidential election coming up in November. I am not endorsing either candidate because I don’t think they can be what our country needs for a leader. I won’t mention why because I know a lot of people really don’t want either one as well but using the excuse the less of two evils. Anyway enough of it since I have heard too much already; whoever gets elected will be where the people’s hearts are at in this country. The important thing though is that we all make an impact wherever we are in our city, county and state. Use your talents and gifting’s to the fullest. If you are not sure of them all ask a close friend. Also find those that are using their talents and join in. Today can be a new adventure for you and those around you. Do it with a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment