Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What Is the Goal?


I have been thinking about pressing on toward the goal. That is what I wanted to do for this year as the theme or some could say New Year’s resolution. 

The big question though is what is the goal that we are pressing on to? I figure it is an individual thing for each one of us.  It all depends on our purpose and destiny. Where you are right now in your purpose and destiny will give you the goal that you are after so that is why I say it is different for each of us.

Do you know what your goal should be? For some it could be a number while another is what you want to accomplish. So we should look at the goal. It could be goal we want to set for the remaining of our life or for this year only. Actually we should look the goal for both. Important to be realistic when it comes to our goal. We can look at something way out there but we should look at what we believe the goal can be.

For me the goal is going to look at 2017 because I have no idea where it will go the rest of my life. I am looking at the plan going with the goal. I can look at the plan like being an architect, builder or owner. How the home will look with the amount of rooms. What accessories do I want to have as well and the key is how long it will take to build and for how much. Also knowing that changes might happen in the process too and adding things. We know all three the architect, builder and owner the finish product will not look anything like the original drawing.  I have an idea what the home will look like however the finish product will have some additions well as items taken out.  I feel that nothing looks like what the imagination or dreams are in the beginning. Every day I will learn something new that adds to the goal. The most important thing is to press on toward the goal. Never giving up even when it doesn’t look like the goal will be realized. Must feel positive and have the faith the goal will be realized.

Look to what the finish product you think will look like and make your plans. Also remember the finish product will look different than what you started out with. That is the great thing about our purpose and destiny it will turn out a lot different than we thought. Remember your purpose and destiny is not for yourself but for others. Another thing to keep in mind too.

No comments:

Post a Comment