Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Write What You Will


I enjoy writing so much that I look at improving my skills all the time.  This blog is a good way to do so along with encouraging others and opening my life to others. In some respects it is like a journal writing down thoughts. If you have any interest in writing and sharing your thoughts I recommend that you start a blog as well.

My purpose as those of you who read here on a regular basis knows that I enjoy motivating others along with sharing my thoughts about the past and the present; also nice to share places around the state of Washington.

When it comes to encouraging others to let you know that I go through the same struggles myself. Although I want to be positive in my own life negativity drops in some time. I like to walk in the light however darkness will find its way in as well. Fortunately I am able to control it better now than in the past. I know the truth as well however at times I ask why as well. I want to have faith but questions find the way in as well. I guess it is how lives evolve over time along with the fact we are in a battle in our minds whether we realize it or not.

Everyone has their own way of writing. I recently read on line from an experienced writer that it is important to write in the same as you talk and writing to an individual as well. It makes a lot of sense because I want my writing to be sure it is me and that everyone feels that I am speaking to them personally.

A couple months ago I had a woman comment about this blog that she enjoyed it because I share about my daily life. It is important to me that we should be motivated to live our lives in a godly manner that can allow us to be who we are created to be with purpose however I know to that it takes time because of our pasts as well. It is important for us individually to know why were created and to live this life to the best of our abilities. We have been given gifts and talents to fulfill this purpose. I believe that having questions will help us lead to the answers we need to have as well.

You may never have the desire to write a blog like I do however it is a good idea for you to have a journal that you can write down your thoughts. Later go back and read what you wrote down. You don’t necessarily have to write sentences you can write a word or two. If you can draw use pictures as well; whatever way you enjoy expressing yourself is the way to go. I look forward again to write what is in my mind and heart. Have yourself a wonderful and glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment