Sunday, April 15, 2018

Exercising Your Gifts


We all have been given gifts and talents to be used the question are we using them. Some of our gifts we do a lot of the time because the opportunities come up a lot. For example the gifts we use on our job. Over time we get better and better with them.

There are gifts that we have that we don’t use as often these we need to exercise them in a manner to speak to get better at them. These gifts are natural for us as the others however we must use them too. Another example is we have healthy legs but we don’t walk on a regular basis they won’t function as well. When I sprained my ankle and I went to physical therapy I found out that my balance was out of joint in a manner of speaking. Now that I am stretching on a daily basis my balance is so much better. I have tripped on several occasions since I sprained my ankle but I haven’t fallen; if I don’t stretch on a regular basis than I can  hurt myself over and over again.

It is important that we recognize all the gifts and talents that we have been given. Those we haven’t used often time to do so. We will be amazed how it works and how much more fun life is too. Enjoy the exercising of your gifts and I hope that you discover those gifts that you didn’t know that you had.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment