Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Appreciation





I believe the two things as human beings we want are to be loved and appreciated. I certainly know that I do.

I know some generations depending on the culture showing happens more than hearing the words. Many of my friends who are the same generation said that they seldom heard the words though they knew that their parents loved them.

What I really like right now since I take care of my mother she says thank you for everything I do for her. I don’t think that I have to hear it every time however it is still good to hear.

So when someone does something for you at least say “thank you”. It may not have a lot of meaning to you however I am sure it does to them.

I know there are other ways to show people how much you appreciate them. Doing things for them in return would be a good idea as well along with giving a hug and saying “I appreciate you”. Also saying “I love you” is an added plus as well.

The more we appreciate one another the happier we will be to. I am sure we can get a jump in our step. In our heart we can say yeah that feels good.

Let’s appreciate each other on a daily basis. I have been told having a hug a day keeps the doctor away. I am sorry I should have said apple but a hug is good to. LOL.  Anyway saying thank you or I appreciate you at least once a day is nice as well. It would be good to skip along the road of life every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment