Monday, July 2, 2018

Looking Ahead


Now it is July we are looking ahead to the second half of 2018 and summer time as well. I have mentioned it before that I would write this blog in a fashion where it could be long, short or in-between the two.

I am not sure how often it will happen in either way I guess you could say depends on my mind. I have friends that have blogs where they write short while I have others that write real long ones. I figure the way to go depends what is on my mind at the time.

This one could be someone in between. I am not sure at this moment but that is how it looks anyway. Also I may look at writing smaller paragraphs to make it easier for the readers. I may write more than one blog in a day as well. I actually believe I have mentioned that before as well. A lot depends on what I have been thinking during the day.

All I know is that I want to continue encouraging you in the purposes of our lives.

I hope to that there will be more readership in the future to come. I read on occasion others who write about purpose as well. Most of those I read usually have small stories to share. The importance though is to inspire others. So I will leave it at this now and until next time. Peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment