Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hello September


It is nice to see you September it seems like you have come in a hurry.  The summer was really good and we know that you’re very nice as well.

We know that you will prepare us for the rest of the year. Here in the northwest school is back in session however we have the Washington Fair starting that takes place in Puyallup. I always enjoyed going to the fair as a kid especially allowing me to get out of school for a half day. I figured anything that let me out of school was a good thing.

I to figure that those things I didn’t do during the summer I can do now and more opportunities to meet people as well. In the summer people are busy especially being on vacation.

I figure to that I can get back to learning myself though I don’t have to go back to school and I can learn when I want to. Actually I learn something every day and I hope that you are doing the say. If you are a teacher than you can teach and learn as well; a teacher I believe is one of the best ways to live a life of purpose for sure. Those of you that teach I want to thank you for what you do for others.

Now September take some time to stay so we can enjoy you very much. Thanks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment