Monday, October 1, 2018

Always Learning




I am sure we all realize every day gives us always a chance at learning.

We not only learn new things but to put off the mistakes we have made as well.

I am learning more about helping others because it will help me at the same time.

Whether I am out walking, watching television, time at the coffee shop, grocery shopping or at church I am learning something new. Our minds tell us what we should be learning.

I am learning by writing this post as well. I am not sure exactly what other than the fact that I am learning. I know to whatever I do learn will be passed on to others whether here or in my daily life.

I hope to continue learning about doing the right things along with what I don’t know right now. Enjoy your day by learning and your experiences. Make every minute count for something as well. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment