Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Amazing October

                                                   


It is incredible how warm it has been here in the Pacific Northwest this October. It rained early this month but the sun has been shining a lot for this time of the year. The temperatures are expected to be in the upper 60s all week. I am not sure why this is happening other than global warming possibly.

Monday morning grocery shopping it was cold inside the store when I got outside it felt warmer; amazing to feel that way for sure.

Everyone feels more positive when the weather is this way instead of the rain. I know when it rains for a few days’ people will wonder what happened to the sun. We should feel fortunate whenever the sun is shining I feel. I don’t have any problem with the rain. Of course I have been around it all my life here.

It is really good to talk with people when the weather is like this because of the positive approach everyone seems to have. Circumstances do happen so not everyone feels good all the time. We have to choose joy regardless of the weather and whatever else is happening. Peace and joy to you all. Amen!






No comments:

Post a Comment