Sunday, October 14, 2018

Enjoying Your Weekend


First of all I hope you are having a good weekend. No matter how much you like your job there is still something great when the weekend comes.

Besides relaxing after the week I believe it is a good time to use our purpose. We should do our purpose every day of the week however the weekends the opportunities should be greater. Of course this may depend what our purpose is. The job may well be the main purpose so the opportunities will be greater than. Since our purposes should be involving other people I know that I have a better chance to see more of them on the weekends.

I know many want to use the weekend like a vacation and get away which is fine but I still believe opportunities can still happen during the time of relaxation.

Our purpose should not be depended on how often we do it but the impact we have. The impact though can take time to be realized. Enjoy it all every day whether during the week or the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment