Friday, October 12, 2018

Missing Those You Love


Something we all have in common is missing those we love. We think of them all the time. It is part of life however we can encourage those going through it now.

The most important part of encouraging someone who has lost a love one is to be there for them. We don’t necessarily have to say words but to help them in whatever manner they need it.

My older brother and my dad have been gone for a long time now however I still think of them a lot. I figure it won’t change long as I live. The same will go for the love ones in the future that will leave this world before me. So our loved ones are always with us even though they have died; they can help us be stronger and better people as well.

Missing our loved ones will help us to continue our life of purpose. We can do great things with the drive behind us. This will be our legacy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment