Thursday, October 25, 2018

Somethings Just Amaze Me


In my home town I read on social media how bad some people drive. In the last decade we have added a number of roundabouts and people still don’t know how to drive them. I know in Europe and other places drivers have no problem driving the roundabouts. In fact more drivers are on those in Europe then in my town for sure.  It makes me shake my head especially when people say they don’t like them.

They have built the roundabouts so traffic will flow better instead of having traffic lights which makes sense to me. I believe the answer is for drivers to learn how to drive them before traffic gets heavy.

The other thing though we have a lot of accidents in the area. I am sure my insurance is higher because of other people.

Oh well it is how things go so like everything else must just deal with it. I actually don’t think about it that much but I do use a lot of defensive driving tools. There are some people who don’t pay attention in shopping centers either. I wonder why there aren’t more accidents happening. All by the grace of God I expect.

It would really be nice if we had more bus transportation to help out as well like other countries. Even though they do spend millions on public transportation still most drive cars. Someday I hope things do change but like everything change seems to take a while to happen. I enjoy driving however I would take public transportation if it were available where I live.  I salute everywhere public transportation is alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment