Sunday, October 21, 2018

Walking Along the Waterfront


It had been a while since I walked the waterfront of my hometown of Gig Harbor. I have been walking in other areas. It is nice to walk there once again.

The fall weather has been different this year with less rain and warmer weather however the trees have lost some of their leaves. The last few days we have had fog so I wasn’t able to see the homes on the other side of the harbor.  Actually so foggy I could only see several feet ahead of me.

Another thing happening for a short distance one of the lanes is closed so traffic is going only one way. I wonder how many towns have one street partly closed in an area having some traffic. With the road going one way I had to cross the street too. Most of the people I saw were walking their dogs. I stopped in a bakery as well. I wanted to see I was going to meet. 

You may call it my purpose to meet as many people as I can and get into conversation.  I find some who say hello back to me while others don’t say a word which is weird to me. I guess some just like keeping to themselves. Another thing making us unique and I look forward to my next walk along the waterfront without fog though. I will likely go again next Saturday. Make it once again a regular routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment