Saturday, November 17, 2018

Dealing With A Cold


I have to say it isn’t ever easy to deal with a cold. This week I have had a head cold so makes things hard to do especially thinking.

I don’t know about you but I do find it hard to think when I am sick and it is even harder when having a head cold.

I find standing or sitting with a cold is easier than lying down. I expect when lying down it goes to our heads.

I try to do things despite having this cold but certainly take longer to do so for sure. I still try to do what I can even with a cold. This morning I am taking mom to a breakfast for her group AAUW (American Association of University Women) Gig Harbor chapter. It is a scholarship fundraiser they do every year. My mother was the founding member of Gig Harbor Chapter. She still goes to some events and meetings though she isn’t in charge any longer. This shows what one woman can do to help other women who have gone to college or young ladies who want go to college. Great job Mom!

I will be relaxing after the breakfast hoping to feel better real soon. The most important thing is to continue encouraging everyone. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment