Friday, November 30, 2018

Must Have Needed It




I found it hard to believe this morning I slept for eight hours waking up once. I figure I must have needed the sleep. I just hope I feel fine.

Sometimes we all need a jolt whether it is sleep or something else.

I find being in a good conversation which includes humor or given a compliment is a good jolt too.

We all need something we don’t get or hear once in a while from someone. Not only will we feel better we can believe more in ourselves.

Regardless of our situations we all need to be affirmed once in a while. Yes you are on the right track or you do have meaning and a place in this world.

So you have an opportunity today affirm someone. The best way is just being you. In fact you probably affirm more people than you realize by being you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment