Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Silent Night


One of my favorite songs at Christmas time; it could be a song we sing all year long.

I remember once going to church on Christmas Eve with my dad sitting next to me. Mom was singing in the choir. I heard dad had been a pretty good singer however he became ill then never sang again. I was very small at the time so I had never heard him sing. Anyway during Silent Night dad decided to sing. It was only time I heard him ever sing. I thought he had a wonderful voice. Made me cry hearing him sing and I had to let my brothers and sister know I heard him sing. An experience I will never forget.

In our lives we need to rest and have a silent night to reflect on what has gone on in our lives. Often we get so much clutter in our minds it is important to think about the positive things in our lives. Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment