Monday, January 21, 2019

Brothers and Sisters

                                                      My brother Jack and sister Barb


This week my brother Jack will be visiting from the east coast. We only see each other once or twice a year although we talk on the phone on a regular basis. Being blood brothers we will always have a connection.

If you are a Christian we are brothers and sisters in our connection with Christ. Those who are friends often have a connection as well. I know those I grew up with though I may only see them once in a while there is a connection too.


So we should consider each other here as brothers and sisters because we believe that we have a purpose in life which even began before we were born. We may come from different countries and cultures, we don’t look anything alike however we are still brothers and sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment