Thursday, January 17, 2019

Having Respect

Whether we agree or not I feel it is important to respect one another. I know it wouldn’t always happen because we aren’t in a perfect world however doing so makes things a lot easier.

I was around a friend who publicly disagreed with me so for a little while it felt uncomfortable being around them however they ended apologizing to me publicly as well. I didn’t have ill will against the person just being uncomfortable. Everything with the person is really good now.

I believe we all need one another; losing a friend because there is something we don’t agree on is sad news. We may never change each other’s opinion but we can still respect each other.


So if you had a friend that you don’t consider one right now go to them and make things right. It doesn’t mean you agree with one another but you respect one another. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment