Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Not An Easy Task

Living a life of purpose isn’t always an easy thing to do. Our purpose should be who we are. There can be those who tell us what we can be.

Just like self-help books I am sure there are a lot of websites and books about living a life of purpose. I am not pretending to be an expert on the subject like some maybe. I am not writing this to put any of them down either. I am sure some have a lot more education on the subject then I do.

My encouragement is you were created for a purpose with unique gifts and talents all your own. All you need to do is to know and where to go with your purpose. If you have a child in high school and they don’t know what plans for a career when high school is over discuss with them the gifts and talents they have. The happiest they will be doing what they were created to do.

I think the greatest purpose in life is being a parent or teacher where you can help young people discover and use the gifts and talents given to them.


Living a life of purpose isn’t always easy but can be enjoyable and fun because it is part of you. Remember that more than anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment