Saturday, February 16, 2019

Acceptance Of Each Other






We need to love however it begins with acceptance. While I was thinking about acceptance I realize it has to do with expectations.

I am sure there are those who don’t accept me because they don’t think I am good enough. On the other hand, they may not think they are good enough.

I am sure there are those who don’t think I measure up to their standards and others who think I am above their standards. I am sure I have thought the same way as well.

The best way to accept one another is not to have any standards at all. We all have flaws so we aren’t perfect.

I am not better than you and you are not better than me so let’s accept each other regardless of the flaws. You have good things in your life despite the flaws and so do I. Let’s leave it at that and enjoy one another. Also, we may not agree on everything so let’s accept that as well.


So I am going to leave all this right here. No more advice or anything like that right now and accept everything flaws and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment