Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Change of Weather



I am not a psychologist but I do notice people’s change of how they act when the weather changes. For some like me, it stays about the same while others feel better when we get snow and then others feel worse for the snow.

We have other issues of course like a loss of a loved one can change how we feel too. I was talking with someone I have known for a while. His moods change often however he was sad yesterday because of what is going on in his family. His mother died last year and now he isn’t happy because his siblings are arguing over her will. He told me that he likely is going to separate himself from his family. He is still grieving for his mother so this isn’t helping at all. They still have to sell the home she was living in. This is the major problem of her estate they have to settle with.

It is amazing how people change because of death in the family. My sister, brother and I are really close so I don’t see the problem when mom finally goes. She is really good health at 98 so we may not have to deal with it for a few years though she could go anytime as well. She does have a bad heart which could go anytime though medicine has helped for sure.


Whatever the case when you feel different whether has to do with the weather or other life circumstances get help and talk with someone. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment