Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Surrounded By Others



Last night while I was walking I realized one of my toes was hurting. I had banged into something earlier without my shoes on. I didn’t think of it until then when feeling a little pain.

I looked down to my toe and it had been bleeding though had stopped for a while. So I cleaned it off and put on a bandage. I realize too that it will take a little time to heal and I need to be more careful when walking without shoes.

I realized as well how important it is for us to be surrounded by others to help us out. In the same way the President has the secret service and important people have bodyguards.

We all need people who care and watch out for us. I am sure most of us do. It is so important especially when we are doing something in regarding our purpose.


These people are not only important to watch out for us but for someone to listen to for advice. Not only do we need this we can be for someone else as well. Be the person who will be available to others when the need arises. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment