Sunday, March 17, 2019

Always Good To See Friends

Saturday night I met with longtime friends who I don’t see as often as I used to. I think it is always a blessing when spending time with longtime friends even when not as often.

We got together for a potluck to plan a reunion. We hope plenty will show up however the number won’t matter as much as friends getting together.

We discussed when and where we want to meet. There are three locations in Gig Harbor we are looking at to meet so the date will depend on when one of them will be available. We are looking at September or later. Last year we met in August however so many have vacation plans. We are thinking of setting a date for next year as well so people can plan in advance as well.


Regardless of the occasion getting together with longtime friends is a good idea to me. They were put into our lives even if it was for only a season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment