Saturday, March 2, 2019

Hello March




Want to go with a pun the year is marching along at another fast pace.

Hello March nice to see you once again. I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to March being much warmer than February. It may take a while though to do so.

I met a young woman at my favorite coffee shop yesterday afternoon. She told me she is originally from San Diego, California. I asked her how she liked the snow. She told me that she enjoyed it very much. Not what I expected however this is what I like talking with people the answers you hear are not always as expected.

So March I hope this year we get some surprises out of you. This is what life is about getting the unexpected as well as the expected. I hope in a positive way for sure.


Stick around for a while taking your time so we can enjoy you to the fullest. I am not in a hurry to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment