Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Memories




I have old classmates that remember things from our childhood much more than I do. I have to say I only remember some things in partial.

The way many things happened during our childhood I think not having memories is a good thing but it really isn’t.  I am still affected by my memories though I don’t remember them.

I have forgiven those classmates who hurt me as a kid so the memories I did have is not as affected as they were once. Negative memories or lack of them in my case have made us not to be the person we should be. Other words they keep us from doing our purpose in life. We must learn from the memories as much as anything else. I would say move on from the memories. We can be wonderful affective people going forward in our lives.

I don’t think negative memories are all bad though. I feel often I don’t make a big deal over things like some people do. It is amazing how arguments and relationships end because of disagreements.  Often these relationships end over small pity things if you look back on it. 

A childhood like mine that had difficulties in it has made me a stronger person than others. I don’t have a lot of close personal relationships however I do feel those I do have will not end over small things.


So I am looking forward to getting on knowing more about my purpose, and where love fits in. Living in present and looking forward to the future instead of looking back. I am not perfect so memories will creep back in however I hope to be able to handle them in a good way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment