Sunday, March 31, 2019

Thank You March

                                  exiting Gig Harbor Washington with Mt. Rainier in background


Again it is hard to believe another month is coming to an end. I know a lot of people appreciated the weather here this month instead of the cold and snow of February.

I actually enjoyed the snow however March was nice as well. Whatever the weather it is nice to have a good conversation with people. The weather for both months helped me kick off any conversations. Now have to see what April will bring. I find it important to enjoy each day for what it is.

I hope you had a good month as well as having a wonderful weekend. Everything is going well with the family and you are not too stressed out. I find it always good when blessings are poured on us.


I find any day when we can smile it is a good day. Feeling healthy and in our right mind is a blessing too. Until next time God bless you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment