Tuesday, March 26, 2019

There Are Going To Be Days Like This


There are times when my 98-year-old mother doesn’t make sense when she talks well as not remembering things. I know it is normal for someone her age but doesn’t make it any easier.

Her health is better than a lot of those who are around her age so I am grateful for that, however, still not easy at times. I know too she is frustrated as well. Another thing her friends are worried as well but some of them are not as healthy as she is though they are ten to twenty years younger. They see her when she is forgetful but honestly that isn’t so often. I am sure most of us are forgetting things as much as she does.


I know right now in my life looking after her is one of my main purposes in life. I do know someday she will be gone. Like all of us really it could be today or tomorrow. I know to her health will get worse at some point as well or at least her memory will be. She does remember things from the past it is just in the moment she sometimes forgets. Say a prayer for my mother along with your parents if they are still alive. I know there are those who have more trouble with the health of their parents or a family member. I am grateful she is in pretty good health. Until next time Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment