Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Open the Door





For us to get things done we have to take the first step by opening the door and walk right in.

Sometimes it does take time for us to get our purpose underway. This blog took me a few weeks before I actually started it. I knew I should write the blog but wasn’t sure when to start. We just have to do it and see where things go. This goes for adding on to our purpose as well.

We may be walking out our purpose but there can be more doors to go through for us. Likely we have a number of purposes in our lives than just one or two. It takes us to discover and take chances as well. We won’t know until we risk it.


I know I am looking forward to other purposes as well. I am working on the ones I have right now but there are more things to see on my path. I look forward to sharing them when they come up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment