Monday, May 20, 2019

Being Ready


We have to be ready to give what we have when it comes to our purpose at all times.

Sunday I wasn’t feeling well; however, we had ministry time in the late afternoon at church so I wanted to be there. Fortunately, I didn’t have a cold or anything like that. I was able to make it though a little bit of a struggle to get through it all.

Not only do we have to be ready at all times we have to press on at times as well. This is what it was like for me on Sunday.

So my advice is to press on whatever is happening to us in our lives. We are here for others as much as or more so than for ourselves.

Sunday ministry was good because I got to experience three people who I didn’t know at all realize their life purpose, destiny and original design.

No comments:

Post a Comment