Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Challenge You





I hope that I am challenging you besides encouraging you. They go together I believe.

I believe we are all in the same boat. Discovering our purpose or expanding it.

I believe the world is our playground and we go as far as God wants us to go. I believe he has no limit for us.

Often as Christians, we think that we can only go so far but I believe God wants us to go further.

Yes we are to love our neighbors, however, we can do by having as much as we want and God wants us to have as well.

God told Israel they could enter the promised land but only Caleb and Joshua believed him. Also, we are told with faith we can move mountains.

All God asks that we follow and do our best. He will do the rest. So go for it and see how your life changes. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment