Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Look Back At Popular Posts


The most popular post I have on this site was a trip my sister Barb, brother Jack, my mother who just turned 97 and myself on September 9, 2017. It was a trip we took driving one day to the Washington coast to the Hoh River to Port Angeles, the Hood Canal and back home to Gig Harbor. The travel was eight hours plus the time we spent in different spots. Amazing too that our mother was able to make it fine at the age of 97. I am sure the reason she wanted to be with her children wherever we are at. She doesn’t get to see my sister and brother as often as she likes. So what a telling story about her.

The post was made up of pictures I took. I was so surprised by how popular it was. Check it out by doing a search for Journey to the Hoh River in Washington State.

The second most popular post was a trip to Seattle. It was also made of pictures as well. I wonder if you are telling me something. It was titled more from visit to Seattle. Make sense right! It took place on August 10, 2015.

The third most popular I titled “pressing on”. It was written on July 24, 2015. I mostly reflected about my childhood and how we can be distracted now by being so busy and we must press on to do the right things. This is especially true if we are trying to do the best we can in regards to our purpose in life.

In the future, I will mention some of the posts I have written over the last few years. Not only see what I have written lately but go back to see what I have in the past.

Have a great day and may you be blessed in so many ways. Keep up the good fight which we endure each day. Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment