Thursday, June 6, 2019

It Is All About You


When it comes to our life purpose; though God gave us the tools which  another name for talents he has given us free will to go after our purpose or not.

I figure the answer should be yes when it comes to your life purpose because you will be the happiest when doing so but again it is still up to you.

I have mentioned before that distractions can get in the way as well but we must decide this is the road we want to walk on instead of letting the distractions get the best of us.

I can say that I am not perfect when leading my life of purpose. In fact, I have to say I am imperfect though I try to do so every day to follow my purpose.

I have given advice here to and probably will continue to but the important thing is for you to get your answers on your own whether it is listening to me, a friend or mentor.

We can be someone who does great things as well. It depends on our faith whether we can or not. Often we are told that we won’t make it even by those closest to us but we can overcome the obstacles that get in the way.

I say the best to you on your journey working things out. I know you can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment